The celebration of music, art, and Southern California beachlife culture – that is Beachlife Festival. The Beachlife Festival inaugural year was 2019 and this first-class event in Redondo Beach, CA featured top notch musical acts such as Bob Weir, Jason Mraz, Ziggy Marley, Willie Nelson and many others and now in its third year (2020 was cancelled due to Covid-19) the event will take place May 13-14-15 with an amazing lineup featuring some of music’s biggest acts such as Smashing Pumpkins, Weezer, Cheryl Crow and many more.
The vision was to turn BeachLife Festival into the biggest and most popular event of its kind in the South Bay area of beautiful Southern California. In addition to bringing top live musical acts to fans, the Festival gives back to the community by partnering with non-profit organizations in the area.
LiveMusicToday.com offers up our TOP 10 reasons why you should not miss this dynamic three-day event of music, art and beachlife in a modern wonderland on the warm SoCal shores of the Pacific Ocean.
- Incredible Headlining Acts all three days of the Beachlife Festival – Weezer, The Smashing Pumpkins and The Steve Miller Band. An eclectic array of bands that combines Radio Rock anthems with 70’s Classic Rock and a heavier modern Alternative Rock sound. Music that EVERBODY loves – something for all.
- A very diverse lineup to fill out the rest of the musical acts performing. One of the most varied lineups of any festival with 311 to Black Pumas, Long Beach Dub All-Stars, Stone Temple Pilots, Sheryl Crow and UB40 – you have your Rock n Roll, Reggae, Country, Jazz all mixed together throughout each day.
- Enjoy the scenery, beach experience and beautiful SoCal weather. Located at 137 N Harbor Drive in Redondo Beach, you get Palm trees, a beautiful Pacific Ocean view, beach sand, blue skies, relaxing ocean breeze and get to experience the stunning ocean sunset each evening.
- Upgrade your event experience to indulge yourself in luxury! Various VIP packages (Standard VIP, Captian’s VIP, Admirals VIP) allow access to VIP ONLY Entrances, preferred viewing areas, VIP parking, special culinary options and private air-conditioned bathrooms.
- Four stages all within close walking distance makes it super easy and quick to migrate from one stage to the next to ensure you take in all musical acts.
- Enjoy the small intimate Speakeasy stage to get up close (real close) to some of your favorite performers including Art Alexakis (Everclear), Joey Cape (Lagwagon), Lily Meola (singer/songwriter) and many more. This is a highlight of Beachlife Festival for sure.
- Enjoy the Popup Art Gallery from Punk Rock & Paintbrushes. An art show production brand that showcases artwork by some of your favorite musicians and artistic talents who share the love of music AND ART. This year’s participating artists include: Jim Lindberg (Pennywise / solo artist / author), Chali 2na (Jurassic 5), MegZany (visual artist), Brent Broza (visual artist), Smelly (NOFX), Steve Carranza (visual artist / surfboard painter) and many more.
- Lockers onsite inside the venue grounds. Don’t want to carry that jacket around all day in the hot sun but know you will need it once the sun sets, rent a locker and store your belongings safely.
- A portion of all proceeds goes towards supporting environmental causes. Beachlife Festival focuses on philanthropy, as well as eco-friendly and sustainable initiatives. By attending Beachlife Festival you can help keep SoCal beaches clean.
- Be part of history . . . what’s better than being able to say “I Was There at Beachlife Festival 2022”. What possibly can be more fun on May 13-14-15 that spending your time in Redondo Beach watching and listening to your favorite musical acts.
Tickets and Information for Beachlife Festival available here: www.BeachLifeFestival.com